We are currently looking for full-time, scrap metal recycling / general laborers to join our team!
Hiring: Scrap Metal Recyclers / Warehouse General Laborers
CRI, a leading industrial scrap metal recycler, is seeking a full- time warehouse worker to join our Team and work in a fast paced, family-owned business. The position is Full Time, Monday through Friday from 7am to 4pm, with some Saturday’s.
Performs all assigned duties safely. Learns scrap steel industry and material sorting. Loads and unloads equipment. Clean, sort and separate materials. Eventually learns forklift duties and baler operations. Responsible for all duties assigned in plant and warehouse operations. The ideal candidate is willing to learn new skills.
Starting wage is $14.00 per hour
Requirements and Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required to be a successful and valued Team Member of CRI:
- Follow and adhere to ALL Safety rules and regulations
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Show ability to learn and understand recyclable materials
- Able to take direction
- Takes initiative, is a self–starter
- Has strong work ethic
- Comes to work on time and willing to stay later
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Team player, works well with others
- Ability to progress in current position
- Baler knowledge and understanding a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- *Bi-Lingual preferred but not necessary
Benefits of Working for CRI
There are a lot of benefits when you work for CRI. Over the 30 years we’ve been in business, we’ve learned that creating a safe, welcoming work environment results in happy, loyal employees.
- Friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Reliable, long standing company – 30 years in business
- Worker safety is a priority
- Steel toe boots reimbursement program*
- Subsidized uniform program*
- Paid holidays*
- Medical benefits*
- Accident insurance*
- Paid vacation (after 1 year)
- 401k w matching (after 1 year)
*Conditions apply. Ask for a copy of the New Hire Company Benefits Document for details.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your most recent resume’ and salary history to email@example.com for immediate consideration, or follow the instructions below. Starting wage is negotiable and dependent on qualifications and experience.
Job Type: General Labor – Full Time
How to Apply
Simply fill out this form to get started.
!Spanish only speakers: please email before arriving, so we can arrange for an interpreter.
Hablantes solo en español: envíe un correo electrónico antes de llegar, para que podamos organizar un intérprete.