This Job Listing is currently CLOSED.
We are currently looking for full-time, Scrap Metal Recycling Operations Manager to join our team!
Hiring: Operations Manager
CRI, a leading industrial scrap metal recycler, is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to effectively manage the daily functions of a Plant and Maintenance Team. The position is dynamic and requires logic and forward thinking. The position is Full Time, Monday through Friday (with some Saturday’s).
The Operations Manager reports directly to the GM on Plant and Maintenance functions. This is a hands on, working Leadership role. The ideal candidate must be able to multitask, think quickly and make sound decisions. Responsible for day-to-day maintenance issues and repairs. Responsible for plant production, shipping performance and efficiencies. Oversees ALL aspects of Safety at CRI.
Requirements and Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required to be a successful and valued Team Member of CRI:
- Responsible for a SAFE working environment and for maintaining SAFETY at all levels
- High ethical standards. Integrity and Trust a must
- Ability to diagnose and repair diesel engines, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Experience needed in Leading a Team and Managing a Team
- Effectively formulates and communicates plans, performance, and expectations to employees
- Basic computer skills for reports, scheduling and shipping
- Responsible for finding and managing efficiencies
- Must have a clean background
- Must pass initial drug screen and be open to random testing
- Responsible for communicating staffing needs, costs, and control measures
- Supports Leaderships business mission and vision
- Acts as a leader and a role model for others
- Meets all required deadlines
- People skills and development a must
- Scrap metal industry experience
- Manufacturing supervision experience
- General mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and plumbing knowledge
- Spanish speaking desired
- Strong communicator
- Enjoys working in a family-oriented environment
- Organizational skills
- Adaptability to fast paced environment
- Problem solving
- Drive for results
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your most recent resume and salary history to email@example.com for immediate consideration, or follow the instructions below. Starting wage is negotiable and dependent on qualifications and experience.
Job Type: Operations Manager – Full Time Monday – Friday
Starting Wage: Dependent on qualifications and experience
How to Apply
Job listing currently closed
Simply fill out this form to get started.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an application
Visit Consolidated Resources Headquarters at 4849 W. Missouri Ave. Glendale, AZ 85301 between 8am & 3pm. Ask for Trish.