Since 1990, Consolidated Resources, Inc. has provided exceptional service to businesses around the Valley looking to recycle efficiently. No matter what the needs of your business are, Consolidated Resources, Inc. can handle everything from custom-designed recycling containers to certified material destruction. If your business has been looking for the right company to help make a bigger impact in your recycling efforts, give Consolidated Resources, Inc. a try.
Recycling Solutions Within the Eloy Community
Eloy provides a wonderful residential recycling program, but when it comes to the needs of businesses, many do not know where to turn. From glass to scrap nickel, Consolidated Resources, Inc. knows the recycling industry and will make your business’s recycling needs a priority. Running a business requires delegation and now is the time to let us handle your business’s recycling.
Recycling Facts in Eloy
Recycling facts- According to research studies, if the US recycling levels reach 75% (currently around 20%), it will be the environmental and CO2 equivalent to removing 55 million cars from the US each year. We Americans throw away enough waste each day to fill over 63,000 garbage trucks and are only recycling at 34%. There is an enormous amount of room for improvement for everyone; residential and commercial.
Custom Commercial and Industrial Recycling Solutions
At Consolidated Resources, Inc., we proudly offer the very best recycling solutions to our customers. If your business requires a customized storage solution, we offer customized roll-off boxes to meet any demand. And once your business’s roll-off box is full, we take care of the rest from pick-up and drop to weighing and pricing. So for all of your commercial and industrial recycling needs, look no further and call Consolidated Resources, Inc. today.
Are you new to Eloy?
If you’re a new resident, welcome to our city! You’ll want to look over this list of resources we’ve put together to get you acquainted with us:
- The Domes of Casa Grande – explore the ancient West at the Anasazi Indian dwellings
- Picacho Reservoir – a 50 acre reservoir for fishing, boating, and more
- Corona Satellite Calibration Targets – a piece of Cold War history here in Arizona
- Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Ranch – family fun at this ranch and petting zoo
FOOD AND DRINK
- Nico’s – authentic Mexican food with outdoor seating available
- Iron Skillet – a casual truck stop diner with something for everyone
- Robson Ranch Grill – brunch, lunch and dinner in an elegant space
- Bent Prop Saloon and Cookery – American bar and grill in neighboring Skydive