At Consolidated Resources, Inc. we are committed to providing the great state of Arizona with comprehensive commercial and industrial recycling solutions. From downtown Phoenix to Fountain Hills, recycling is important to our communities, our State, and our environment. For nearly three decades, Consolidated Resources, Inc. has served clients from various industries and provide the same exceptional service to each one.
Business Recycling Solutions in Fountain Hills
While Fountain Hills offers a great recycling program, it is only for residential purposes. If your business generates large amounts of glass, various metal scraps and pieces or even aerospace alloys, Consolidated Resources, Inc. has you covered. We accept a large number of recyclable materials on a commercial scale.
Electronic Waste Facts in Fountain Hills
Electronic waste facts- Did you know that nearly 40 millions tons of electronic waste are generated each year? Only 12.5% of all electronic waste is recycled, which means there is a large opportunity for an impact to be made. Whether you run a tech company or are looking to update a line of electronics, just know that there is a more eco-friendly alternative than throwing them away.
Convenient Recycling Solutions in Fountain Hills
We believe that a significant barrier to the recycling hassle is finding the time to do it. Well, Consolidated Resources, Inc. takes all the hassle out of recycling, regardless of your requirements. We provide convenient scheduling, precise material measurement, and timely, accurate invoicing reports. Let Consolidated Resources help your business do its part for the environment while getting the highest return possible. Contact CRI today to learn how we can solve your recycling issues.
Are you new to Fountain Hills?
If you’re new to Fountain Hills, we’ve put together a list of resources for your family to enjoy. Here are a few of our area highlights:
FUN THINGS TO DO WITH THE FAMILY
- Fountain Park – a 64 acre recreation area featuring one of the world’s largest fountains
- McDowell Mountain Regional Park – Sonoran Desert horseback riding, hiking, and more
- Fountain Hills Desert Botanical Garden – gorgeous views on 8 preserved acres
- River of Time Museum – an archaeological museum featuring Yavapai Nation exhibits
- El Encanto – an upscale restaurant with traditional Mexican dishes
- SOFRITA – an artful Latin American bistro with happy hour specials
- Arrivederci Cucina Italiana – fine Italian dining with a select wine list
- Wicked 6 Bar & Grill – modern taphouse at the Sunridge Canyon Golf resort