Glendale, AZ is where it all started for Consolidated Resources, Inc. and has been for the past 28 years. When it comes to commercial and industrial recycling for your business’s needs, Consolidated Resources, Inc. is the name you can trust. From our ability to schedule our programs around your needs to the connections we have established to sell your recyclables to the most profitable sources, Consolidated Resources, Inc. has come a long way from the beginning.
Industrial and Commercial Business Recycling Solutions in Glendale
Whether your business generates scrap metal or large quantities of plastic, there is only so much that the city’s recycling program will allow. Geared more towards the residential population, the community’s recycling is not your business’s answer. For your commercial or industrial recycling needs, you need a company that can handle any capacity.
Recyclable Metal Facts Glendale
Consolidated Resources, Inc. facts- Did you know that Consolidated Resources, Inc. handles more than 9 million pounds of recyclable metal each month? This includes aluminum, stainless, nickel, steel, brass, copper, and zinc. When it comes to recycling your valuable metals, ensuring that you get the best price possible is CRI’s top priority.
Customized Business Recycling Programs
No matter how large or small your business’s recycling needs are, Consolidated Resources, Inc. will create each program to meet your demands. Depending on your recyclable materials and the quantities, we offer a variety of containers that include cardboard (Gaylord) boxes, various yard bins, 55 and 90-gallon drums, tilt hoppers and TM bins. Contact us today to see how we can meet your exact needs.
Are you new to the Glendale Community?
If you’ve just moved to Glendale, you’ll need to get acquainted with area. We’ve put together a list of local highlights to get you settled in:
- Wildlife World – go on a family safari at Arizona’s largest exhibit of exotic animals
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park – over 29,000 acres of mountainous desert lands
- Westgate Entertainment District – experience shopping, dining, live music, and more
- Gila River Arena – a multipurpose event center and home to Phoenix Coyotes hockey
DINING AND NIGHTLIFE
- The Rogue Tomato – classic American dishes in a laid back environment
- Haus Murphy’s – a traditional German restaurant offering your favorites and beer garden
- Little Saigon – authentic Vietnamese cuisine served in a cozy setting
- Lucie’s Sage and Sand – sing your heart out with karaoke and drink specials
- Glendale Police Department Non-Emergency phone: (623) 930-3000
- Chamber of Commerce – visit here for a directory of local businesses and events
- City Government Website – online information on local news and city services