Goodyear is home to a variety of different businesses, and one of the struggles of running a business is handling waste material and recycling. Luckily for the businesses of Goodyear and many other cities around Phoenix, Consolidated Resources, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions for all industrial and commercial recycling needs. If your company has been looking for a better option, now is the time to check out how Consolidated Resources, Inc. can help.
Residential to Industrial Recycling Solutions in Goodyear
The city of Goodyear provides a tremendous service to its residents by picking up curbside recycling. While this is a great opportunity for the residential community to do their part in helping the environment, the restrictions don’t quite fit the needs of a commercial or industrial business. Whether you need large bales of plastic picked up or the best price for your recyclable metal scraps, you can count on CRI to help.
Aluminum Recycling Facts Goodyear
Aluminum facts– Did you know that every three months Americans throw away enough aluminum in landfills to build the entire commercial fleet of American planes? Aluminum isn’t the only under-recycled material, both the residential and commercial recycling rates can all be improved upon, and Consolidated Resources, Inc. can help your business contribute.
Tailor Made Business Recycling Programs
Let Consolidated Resources, Inc. take control of your recycling needs with our comprehensive commercial and industrial recycling solutions. If your business needs a custom designed storage container to meet specific size requirements or certified material destruction, Consolidated Resources, Inc. provides it all. Being locally-owned and operated, CRI understands the unique recycling needs of our state’s businesses. Contact us today to learn how we can provide custom, comprehensive solutions for your business’s unique recycling needs.
Are you new to Goodyear?
If you’re a new resident, welcome to our community! We’ve made a list resources and things to do here, so check them out and make yourself at home.
ATTRACTIONS IN THE AREA
- Estrella Mountain Regional Park – a sprawling 19,840 acres of desert and wetlands
- Wildlife World – Arizona’s largest exhibit of aquatic and land animals
- Estrella Star Tower – a 50ft high landmark lit with stars each night, a must see
- Challenger Space Center – a Smithsonian space experience here in the desert
EAT AND DRINK
- The Angry Crab Shack – delicious seafood in a family friendly setting
- Dino’s Grill and Bar – Greek and Italian grub with happy hour specials
- Rubio’s – enjoy Mexican-inspired fare in this beach-themed restaurant
- Royal Jasmine Thai Restaurant – traditional Thai fare in a cozy environment
LOCAL SERVICES LINKS
- Goodyear Police Non-Emergency phone number: (623) 932-1220
- Southwest Valley Chamber of Commerce – visit here for a directory of area businesses
- City Government Website – check here for community updates and info on city services