The city of New River’s commercial and industrial recycling needs have been met by the exceptional services of Consolidated Resources, Inc. No longer will your business’s recycling requirements be put on the backburner because, at Consolidated Resources, Inc., your needs are our priority. We proudly offer customized solutions to fit even the most unique recycling needs.
Business Recycling Solutions in New River
Maybe it is time to reevaluate the waste that your company produces and look a little deeper into what just may be recyclable with the right company. While New River does offer residential recycling, that doesn’t help with the needs of your business. Ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastic, and even wood are readily accepted and encouraged by Consolidated Resources, Inc.
CRI Recyclable Metals Facts New River
Consolidated Resources, Inc. facts– Did you know that Consolidated Resources, Inc. handles more than 9 million pounds of recyclable metal each month? This includes aluminum, stainless, nickel, steel, brass, copper, and zinc. When it comes to recycling your valuable metals, ensuring that you get the best price possible is CRI’s top priority.
Tailor Made Recycling Plans in New River
Whether your company needs a solution storing and recycling wood or waste management, Consolidated Resources, Inc. can provide a customized solution. We offer custom designed roll-off containers to fit any size specification that your business needs as well as pick-up and drop off schedules that work for you. Contact Consolidated Resources, Inc. today to learn about all our services and the materials we handle.
Are you a fresh to the City of New River?
If you are new to the area we hope you already fell in love with New River! There are plenty of things to do around town to keep you entertained. Here are a few suggestions for local attractions and eateries.
- Cave Creek Regional Park – Hiking trails with beautiful views of the Arizona landscape
- Anthem Veterans Memorial – Architecture dedicated to our veterans
- Outlets at Anthem – You’re sure to find whatever you need at this outlet mall
- Western Offroad Adventures – Four wheelers and ATV off-road tours
LOCAL FOOD AND DRINKS
- Road Runner – Burgers and sandwiches with a cowboy backdrop
- Roadrunner Steak House – A delicious steakhouse unique to New River
- Crazy Ed’s Satisfied Frog – Tasty comfort food with breakfast options
- Two Brothers Kitchen – American cuisine with great service