Since 1990, Consolidated Resources, Inc. has been providing the greater Phoenix area with outstanding commercial and industrial recycling service. For businesses within the Paradise Valley city limits, Consolidated Resources, Inc. can tailor a recycling solution to fit any need. Large or small, your business’s recycling needs are important, and we want to help.
Recyclable Metals in Paradise Valley
Maybe it is time to reevaluate the waste that your company produces and look a little deeper into what just may be recyclable with the right company. While Paradise Valley does offer residential recycling, that doesn’t help with the needs of businesses. Ferrous and non-ferrous metals are readily accepted and encouraged by Consolidated Resources, Inc.
Recycling Wood in Paradise Valley
Wood facts- Did you know that a used wooden pallet should be recycled differently than a broken one? If your wood waste contains nails, binding/glues, paint/coatings, plastics, glass or even grit, the way that each type of wood is recycled is different.
CRI Custom Business Recycling Solutions Paradise Valley
Let Consolidated Resources, Inc. take the guesswork out of your recycling needs with our comprehensive commercial and industrial recycling solutions. Whether your business needs require frequent exchanges of material containers or you are looking to get the highest market price for your valuable recyclable materials, Consolidated Resources, Inc. knows the recycling industry and strives to exceed our customers’ expectations.
New to the Paradise Valley Community?
We are happy to welcome any newcomers to the area! There is plenty to do around town so you always have something fun and exciting to do. Here are a few suggestions to help you start to feel acclimated to the area.
WHAT TO DO LOCALLY
- Camelback Mountain – Hiking and climbing with gorgeous views of the city and scenery
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park – Train rides, jungle gyms and a large railroad display
- OdySea Aquarium – Marine life exhibits and engaging experiences
- Butterfly Wonderland – Interactive butterfly exhibits
WHERE TO EAT AND DRINK
- Jade Bar – Tasty American cuisine with cocktails and views of the sunset
- Elements at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain – High-end food with a great view
- Roka Akor Scottsdale – Japanese food and sushi
- Prado at Omni Montelucia Resort & Spa – Delicious and healthy Mediterranean food