Since 1990, Consolidated Resources, Inc. has been providing the cities in Arizona with outstanding commercial and industrial recycling service. For commercial and industrial businesses within the Peoria city limits, Consolidated Resources, Inc. offers comprehensive recycling solutions for any needs. Large or small, your business’s recycling needs are CRI’s priority.
CRI Industrial Recyclable Materials in Peoria
Maybe it is time to reevaluate the way in which your company recycles its waste materials. While Peoria does offer residential recycling, that does little to help the business that requires different solutions. Ferrous and non-ferrous metals are readily accepted including:
- STAINLESS STEEL
- IRON & STEEL
- NICKEL ALLOYS
- COBALT ALLOYS
- TUNGSTEN CARBIDE
CRI: INTEGRITY, SERVICE & INNOVATION
CRI leads the way in commercial & industrial scrap metal recycling in the Phoenix-metro and surrounding area. We have been proudly serving the Arizona manufacturing community since 1990. Our mission is this: We strive to offer unwavering INTEGRITY, exceptional CUSTOMER SERVICE, and consistent INNOVATION for each and every customer.
CRI Recyclable Metals Facts Peoria
Consolidated Resources, Inc. facts- Did you know that Consolidated Resources, Inc. handles more than 9 million pounds of recyclable metal each month? This includes aluminum, stainless, nickel, steel, brass, copper, and zinc. When it comes to recycling your valuable metals, ensuring that you get the best price possible is CRI’s top priority.
Customized Commercial and Industrial Business Solutions in Peoria
Let Consolidated Resources, Inc. take control of your recycling needs with our comprehensive commercial and industrial recycling solutions. If your business needs a custom designed storage container to meet specific size requirements or certified material destruction, Consolidated Resources, Inc. provides it all. Contact us today to learn how we can help your Peoria business.
Are you a Newcomer to Peoria?
If you are new to the area we would like to extend a warm and happy welcome. If you are an active person, there is plenty to do around town to keep you entertained. Here are a few of our suggestions.
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park – This recreation area is full of hiking trails and wildlife scenery
- Pioneer Living History Museum – A re-creation of a Western town
- Glendale Xeriscape Garden – Nearly 400 plants to view at this green space
- Peoria Sports Complex – Enjoy a spring training game at this wonderful sports complex
LOCAL FOOD AND DRINKS
- Haymaker – Brunch and comfort food
- Brothers Family Restaurant – American comfort food with tasty breakfast
- Caminero Mexican Restaurant – Authentic Mexican cafe with burritos, tortas and more
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – Steaks, Seafood and delicious cocktails with a great atmosphere