At Consolidated Resources, Inc. we are committed to providing the great state of Arizona with comprehensive commercial and industrial recycling solutions. From downtown Phoenix to Queen Creek, recycling is important to our communities, our state, and our environment. For nearly three decades, Consolidated Resources, Inc. has served clients from various industries and provide the same exceptional service to each one.
Queen Creek Business Recycling Solutions
When it comes to the basics like paper and plastics, Queen Creek offers a great community recycling program but what about your business’s needs? Do you need a place to recycle and sell your scrap metals or maybe you need a place to take your old or broken pallets? Consolidated Resources, Inc. has the answers you need.
Recyclable Cardboard Facts Queen Creek
Cardboard facts– Did you know that recycling 1 ton of cardboard saves 46 gallons of oil? Or that over 90% of all products shipped in the US are shipped in corrugated boxes (more than 400 billion square feet)? Whether the amount of cardboard that you use is large or small, recycling every possible piece is a great way to contribute to a greater cause.
Customized Commercial and Industrial Recycling Plans
Whether your company needs a solution for large amounts of cardboard or way to collect and store scrap metal to be recycled, Consolidated Resources, Inc. can provide a customized solution. We offer custom designed roll-off containers to fit any size specification that your business needs as well as pick-up and drop off schedules that work for you. Contact Consolidated Resources, Inc. today to learn about all our services and the materials we handle.
Are you a Newcomer to Queen Creek?
If you are new to the area we are happy that you are calling Queen Creek home. There is plenty to do to help get you settled in. Here are a few of our favorite things to do and places to eat around town.
THINGS TO DO LOCALLY
- San Tan Mountains Regional – 10,000-acres of hiking and biking trails, also including wildlife exhibits
- Queen Creek Olive Mill – Tours of an olive mill with a market and restaurant
- Desert Mountain Park – This park has multiple playgrounds, sand volleyball courts and an amphitheater
- Horseshoe Park and Equestrian Centre – Private horseback riding
- Babbo Italian Eatery – Italian food and cocktails with a relaxed atmosphere
- Brooklyn V’s Pizza – Delicious tasting pizza at a great price
- EggsTc – Omelets, pancakes and other breakfast foods
- Sushi Creek – Tasty sushi with a cheap happy hour