The city of Scottsdale’s commercial and industrial recycling needs have been met by the exceptional services of Consolidated Resources, Inc. No longer will your business’s recycling requirements be put on the back burner because at Consolidated Resources, Inc. your needs are our priority. We proudly offer customized solutions to fit even the most unique recycling needs.
Scottsdale Commercial Recycling Solutions
While the city of Scottsdale offers a great recycling program, it is only for residential purposes. If your business generates large amounts of glass, various metal scraps, and pieces or even aerospace alloys, Consolidated Resources, Inc. can handle it all. We accept a large number of recyclable materials on a commercial scale.
Recyclable Glass Facts Scottsdale
Glass Facts– Did you know that glass is 100% recyclable and can be recycled over and over without losing any quality or purity? This presents a wonderful opportunity for businesses that generate large quantities of scrap glass that are looking for a solution. Choosing to recycle glass is just one way to help reduce waste that ends up in landfills.
Custom Business Recycling Solutions in Scottsdale
At Consolidated Resources, Inc., we proudly offer the very best recycling solutions to our customers. If your business requires a customized storage solution, we offer customized roll-off boxes to meet any demand. And once your business’s roll-off box is full, we take care of the rest from pick-up and drop to weighing and pricing. So for all of your commercial and industrial recycling needs, look no further than Consolidated Resources, Inc.
Are you new to the City of Scottsdale?
If you are new to the area we are sure you are going to fall in love with it just like we did. The New York Times once coined Scottsdale as a desert version of Miami’s South Beach so you know there is plenty to do around town. We have put together a list of recommendations so you can start to feel at home.
- Camelback Mountain – This mountain is famous for its beautiful views and hiking trails
- Big Surf – A waterpark complete with a 2.5 million-gallon wave pool to help you beat the heat
- OdySea Aquarium – A large aquarium with marine life exhibits and interactive experiences
- Talking Stick Resort – Complete with dining, a spa and a casino, this resort has it all
- Grassroots Kitchen & Tap – American cuisine made from fresh and local ingredients
- Roaring Fork – American food with an Old West atmosphere
- Citizen Public House – Tasty craft beers and cocktails
- True Food Kitchen – Healthy and filling meals