From Sun City West to downtown Phoenix, businesses, large and small, need smarter solutions for their commercial and industrial recycling needs. Since 1990, Consolidated Resources, Inc. has been providing exceptional recycling solutions for a variety of businesses throughout the Valley. Contact Consolidated Resources, Inc. today to learn about all our services and the materials we handle.
Sun City Commercial Recycling Solutions
Maybe it is time to reevaluate the waste that your company produces and look a little deeper into what just may be recyclable with the right company. While Sun City West does offer residential recycling, that doesn’t help with the needs of businesses. Ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastic and even wood, are readily accepted and encouraged by Consolidated Resources, Inc.
CRI Recyclable Materials Facts
Consolidated Resources, Inc. facts- Did you know that Consolidated Resources, Inc. handles more than 9 million pounds of recyclable metal each month? This includes aluminum, stainless, nickel, steel, brass, copper, and zinc. When it comes to recycling your valuable metals, ensuring that you get the best price possible is CRI’s top priority.
CRI Tailor Made Business Recycling Programs
Whether you believe your requirements are too challenging to meet or you’ve been unhappy with a prior provider, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and meeting all of your needs. From custom-built recycling containers to flexible scheduling, Consolidated Resources, Inc. provides comprehensive recycling for all types of commercial and industrial businesses. Contact Consolidated Resources, Inc. today to learn how we can help your business recycle.
Are you a new Resident to Sun City West?
We hope you’re in love with our wonderful city as much as we are! If you are new to town, we hope we can see you around. Here are a few things we like to do around town to keep us entertained.
THINGS TO DO LOCALLY
- Westgate Entertainment District – You’re sure to find whatever you need in this shopping area
- Bicentennial Park – Walking trails, picnic areas and playgrounds
- Maricopa Lake – A nice spot for fishing and relaxing
- Theater Works – Enjoy a show at this theatre
PLACES TO EAT AND DRINK
- Anacapa Restaurant – Delicious American cuisine with views of the golf course
- Rosie’s Italian Cafe – Italian food complete with pizza and pasta
- Hole ‘n One – Breakfast food with coffee
- Florencia Pizza – Some of the best pizza in Sun City West