At Consolidated Resources, Inc. we are committed to providing the great state of Arizona with comprehensive commercial and industrial recycling solutions. From downtown Phoenix to all the way to Sun City, recycling is important to our communities, our state, and our environment. For nearly three decades, Consolidated Resources, Inc. has provided exceptional commercial and industrial recycling solutions for cities around the Valley.
Business Recycling Plans in Sun City
Sun City provides a wonderful residential recycling program, but when it comes to the needs of businesses, many do not know where to turn. From glass to scrap nickel, Consolidated Resources, Inc. knows the recycling industry and will make your business’s recycling needs a priority. Running a business requires delegation and now is the time to let us handle your business’s recycling.
Electronic Waste Facts Sun City
Electronic waste facts- Did you know that nearly 40 millions tons of electronic waste are generated each year? Only 12.5% of all electronic waste is recycled, which means there is a large opportunity for an impact to be made. Whether you run a tech company or are looking to update a line of electronics, just know that there is a more eco-friendly alternative than throwing them away.
Commercial and Industrial Custom Business Solutions
Whether you believe your requirements are too challenging to meet or you’ve been unhappy with a prior provider, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and meeting all of your needs. From custom-built recycling containers to flexible scheduling, Consolidated Resources, Inc. provides comprehensive recycling for all types of commercial and industrial businesses. Contact CRI today to learn about the materials we handle and how we can meet your needs.
New to the Sun City Area?
If you have just moved to Sun City we are happy to call you a neighbor! There is plenty to do in the Sun City, Phoenix community so you never have to worry about being bored. Here are some suggestions from us.
THINGS TO DO LOCALLY
- Desert Diamond Casino – Try your luck at this casino filled with card games and slot machines
- Dawn Lake – A serene lake with boating and fishing options
- Winery 101 Peoria – Tasty wine and fun wine tasting sessions
- Rio Vista Community Park – This park provides walking trails and picnic areas
- Line Thai Restaurant – Some of the best Thai food in the area
- J Michael’s Restaurant – Classic American cuisine with a laid-back atmosphere
- Nino’s Mexican Food Restaurant – Mexican food with delicious drinks
- Benny’s Burgers and BBQ – Barbeque dishes, burgers and sandwiches