Consolidated Resources, Inc. is the Valley’s premier commercial and industrial recycling provider for nearly three decades, and we are proud to serve the businesses of Tolleson. We are locally-owned and operated to provide exceptional service and customer satisfaction. Let Consolidated Resources, Inc. solve your business’s recycling needs.
CRI Custom Business Recycling Solutions
Whether your business produces scrap metal or large amounts of recyclable cardboard, Tolleson’s residential recycling program won’t be able to help. When it comes to your business’s needs, Consolidated Resources, Inc. creates custom-tailored solutions to fit your business’s specific needs and provide excellent customer service from day one.
Recyclable Paper Facts Tolleson
Paper facts- Did you know that more paper and paper-based products are recycled each year than are sent to landfills? More than one-third of new paper is made from recycled fiber but there could be more. While paper may be ahead in the recycling game, other materials don’t have quite as high of recycling rate. With Consolidated Resources, Inc. helping your business an impact can be made.
Made to Order Roll-Off Boxes in Tolleson
At Consolidated Resources, Inc., we proudly offer the very best recycling solutions to our customers. If your business requires a customized storage solution, we offer customized roll-off boxes to meet any demand. And once your business’s roll-off box is full, we take care of the rest from pick-up and drop to weighing and pricing. So for all of your commercial and industrial recycling needs, look no further and call CRI today.
Are you new to the Tolleson Area?
Our community is always welcoming of newcomers! We are happy that you have decided to call Tolleson home and we want you to feel at home as quickly as possible. Here are a few suggestions of some of the communities favorite local attractions.
THINGS TO DO LOCALLY
- Tolleson Veterans Park – This park is full of playgrounds and picnic areas, making it the perfect destination for a summer picnic
- Heard Museum – Take in some of the great art in this museum and learn about the rich history of Arizona
- Westgate Entertainment District – You are sure to find whatever you need here
- Base & Meridian Wildlife Area – Walking trails and ponds to fish
PLACES TO EAT AND DRINK
- Tamales Guadalajara – Authentic Mexican cuisine with all-day breakfast
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill – An Italian eatery with an extensive menu
- Mr Leno – Classic Mexican food with breakfast options
- Pieology Pizzeria – Oven-fired pizza with plenty of toppings to choose from