For 28 years, Consolidated Resources, Inc. has been providing top-notch commercial and industrial recycling solutions to cities around the Valley like Cave Creek. We offer trouble-free handling of all your recyclable materials with thorough and complete communication throughout the entire process. Whatever your business’s needs are, CRI provides a solution.
Consolidated Resources, Inc. can provide custom recycling solutions for your business’s materials that range from aluminum to E-waste.
Non-ferrous Efficient Recycling in Cave Creek
Non-ferrous Facts- Did you know each year, the United States recycles enough copper to build 25,000 Statues of Liberty? Recycling and reusing recyclable materials cuts down on energy usage, landfill space, and money. Also, when your company recycles efficiently, that means more money comes back to you.
CRI Can Handle All of Your Business Recycling Needs in Cave Creek
No matter how large or small your business’s recycling needs are, Consolidated Resources, Inc. will create each program to meet your requirements. Depending on your recyclable materials and the quantities, we offer a variety of containers that include cardboard (Gaylord) boxes, various yard bins, 55 and 90-gallon drums, tilt hoppers and TM bins. Contact us today to see how we can meet your exact needs.
Are you a new Resident to Cave Creek?
If you’re a new resident, we want to give you a big Sonoran Desert welcome! You’ll want to view these resources and links to make sure you settle in comfortably.
- Cave Creek Regional Park – nearly 3,000 acres of desert lands to explore
- Spur Cross Ranch Conservation – 2,100 acres of open desert with equestrian trails
- Frontier Town – a reproduction of an Old West town with performances to boot
- Carefree Desert Gardens – botanical gardens nestled in nearby Carefree
GOOD EATS AND NIGHTLIFE
- The Horny Toad- a Wild West Saloon featuring specials and live music
- Tonto Bar & Grill – Southwest fare served in a Native American-inspired setting
- Le Sans Souci – a traditional French bistro here in the desert
- Indigo Crow – bar and grill serving up American fare, outdoor seating available