Industrial and Commercial Recycling in Gilbert
One of the fastest growing cities in the country, Gilbert has exploded into a highly desirable suburb of Phoenix. With an increase in population, companies have also planted roots in this community. Over the years, the recycling needs of Gilbert have increased dramatically, both industrial and residential. When it comes to your business’s recyclables, Consolidated Resources, Inc. has you covered.
Residential and Commercial Recycling Solutions in Gilbert
The city of Gilbert provides a tremendous service to its residents by picking up curbside recycling. While this is a great opportunity for the residential community to do their part in helping the environment, the restrictions don’t quite fit the needs of a commercial or industrial business. Whether you need large bales of plastic picked up or the best price for your recyclable metal scraps, you can count on Consolidated Resources, Inc. to help.
Recycling Facts Gilbert
Recycling facts- According to research studies, if the US recycling levels reach 75% (currently around 20%), it will be the environmental and CO2 equivalent to removing 55 million cars from the US each year. This is a pretty shocking realization, but all it takes is for each person, business and community to take the time to recycle all eligible materials and recycle properly.
Easy to use Business Recycling Solutions in Gilbert
We believe that a large barrier to the recycling hassle is finding the time to do it. Well, Consolidated Resources, Inc. takes all the hassle out of recycling, regardless of your requirements. We provide convenient scheduling, precise material measurement, and timely, accurate invoicing reports. Let Consolidated Resources help your business do its part for the environment while getting the highest return possible. Contact us today to learn how we can help save your business money when it comes to recycling.
Are you new to the City of Gilbert?
If you’re new to living here, we want to make you feel at home. Here’s a list of local attractions and resources to get you started:
WHAT TO DO HERE
- Agritopia – tour or participate in our community garden at Agritopia Farm
- Riparian Preserve – offers hiking or equestrian trails, and over 250 bird species to watch
- Heritage District – enjoy dining and even Broadway shows in downtown Gilbert
- SatTan Village – one of the premier shopping destinations in the Phoenix metro area
DINING AND NIGHTLIFE
- Liberty Market – a modern cafe serving American fare plus beer, wine and cocktails
- Joe’s Real BBQ – enjoy pecan-smoked barbecue classics in a downhome atmosphere
- The Farmhouse – have breakfast, lunch, and cocktails in style
- SoCal Fish Taco Company – a hip seafood joint featuring craft beers from California