The city of Maricopas’ commercial and industrial recycling needs have been met by the exceptional services of Consolidated Resources, Inc. No longer will your business’s recycling requirements be put on the back burner because at Consolidated Resources, Inc., your needs are our priority. We proudly offer customized solutions to fit even the most unique recycling needs.
Ferrous and Non-ferrous Metals Recycling in Maricopa
Maybe it is time to reevaluate the waste that your company produces and look a little deeper into what just may be recyclable with the right company. While Maricopa does offer residential recycling, that doesn’t help with the needs of your business. Ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastic and even wood, are readily accepted and encouraged by Consolidated Resources, Inc.
CRI Facts Maricopa
Consolidated Resources, Inc. facts- Did you know that Consolidated Resources, Inc. handles more than 9 million pounds of recyclable metal each month? This includes aluminum, stainless, nickel, steel, brass, copper, and zinc. When it comes to recycling your valuable metals, ensuring that you get the best price possible is CRI’s top priority.
Customized Business Recycling Programs
Whether your company needs a solution storing and recycling wood or waste management, Consolidated Resources, Inc. can provide a customized solution. We offer custom designed roll-off containers to fit any size specification that your business needs as well as pick-up and drop off schedules that work for you. Contact Consolidated Resources, Inc. today to learn about all our services and the materials we handle.
Are you new to Maricopa?
If you are new to the area we assure you that you are going to love it here! There are plenty of things to do to keep you, your friends and your family entertained. Here are some of our favorite local things to do.
LOCAL THINGS TO DO
- Copper Sky Park – Playgrounds and pools to help beat the summer heat
- Pima Butte – 1,660 ft. mountain peak and home to a famous American Indian War battleground
- Ultrastar Multi-tainment Center – Fun and exciting arcade games
- Dwarf Car Museum – Come to check out these dwarf cars
- Agave’s Restaurant – A great spot for lunch or breakfast with buffet options
- Raceway Bar and Grill – Enjoy some pizza with cheap happy hour drink specials
- Say Sushi – Awesome sushi selection
- Headquarters Cafe – Hole in the wall breakfast spot
MORE LOCAL INFORMATION
- Maricopa Police Department non-emergency number – (520) 316-6800
- Maricopa Government Page
- Maricopa Chamber of Commerce