When it comes to your commercial or industrial recycling needs for your company in Mesa, look no further than Consolidated Resources, Inc. For nearly 30 years, Consolidated Resources, Inc. has been the name in the Valley for businesses looking to solve and streamline their recycling and waste management services.
Business Recycling Solutions in Mesa
Mesa provides a wonderful residential recycling program but when it comes to the needs of businesses, many do not know where to turn. From glass to scrap nickel, Consolidated Resources, Inc. understands the recycling industry and will make your business’s recycling needs a priority. Running a business requires delegation and now is the time to let us handle your business’s recycling.
Aluminum Recycling Facts Mesa
Aluminum facts- Did you know that every three months Americans throw away enough aluminum in landfills to build the entire commercial fleet of American planes? Aluminum isn’t the only under-recycled material, both the residential and commercial recycling rates can all be improved upon, and Consolidated Resources, Inc. can help your business contribute.
Custom Recycling Plans in Mesa
Whether you believe your requirements are too challenging to meet or you’ve been unhappy with a prior recycling provider, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and meeting all of your needs. From custom-built recycling containers to flexible scheduling, Consolidated Resources, Inc. provides comprehensive recycling for all types of commercial and industrial businesses.
Are you a new resident to Mesa?
We want to extend a warm welcome to all the newcomers of the area! There is a lot to do around the city so we know it can be a little overwhelming. Here are some of our favorite things to do around town so you can get accustomed to the city.
- Papago Park – Long hiking trails and picnicking areas that include the Phoenix Zoo
- Desert Botanical Garden – Enjoy this beautiful nature and wildlife area
- Hale Centre Theatre – Enjoy a show at this theatre
- SEA LIFE Arizona Aquarium – This aquarium offers a wide array of sea life and exhibits
PLACES TO EAT
- Crackers & Co. Cafe – Tasty breakfast food with vegetarian options
- T.C. Eggington’s – One of the most enjoyable breakfast joints in the area
- Bobby Q – American food and a bar with live music on Thursdays
- Organ Stop Pizza – A unique pizza experience