For 28 years, Consolidated Resources, Inc. has been providing top-notch commercial and industrial recycling solutions to cities around Arizona including Tempe. We offer trouble-free handling of all your recyclable materials with thorough and complete communication throughout the entire process.
Recycling Solutions for Sensitive Documents and all Commercial Needs
Before you haul away your broken, outdated electronics or sensitive business documents/products to the dump, there may be a better solution to protect your company. While Tempe offers a great recycling program for residents and small-scale needs, for businesses looking for a practical solution for their industrial and commercial recycling needs there is another choice.
Electronic Waste Facts Tempe
Electronic waste facts- Did you know that nearly 40 millions tons of electronic waste are generated each year? Only 12.5% of all electronic waste is recycled, which means there is a large opportunity for an impact to be made. Whether you run a tech company or are looking to update a line of electronics, just know that there is a more eco-friendly alternative than throwing them away.
Recycling Electronics with CRI in Tempe
When it comes to old or broken electronics, Consolidated Resources, Inc. handles a wide range of electronics that require recycling. Let Consolidated Resources, Inc. take the difficulty out of knowing how to properly dispose of your outdated electronics. Through our unique operations and excellent communication, you will see how easy it can be to help recycle.
Are you new to the City of Tempe?
We are sure that you are going to love living in this wonderful city. There is so much around town to partake in to help you fall head over heels for our wonderful community. Here are a few suggestions we have for local attractions and eateries.
WHAT TO DO AROUND TOWN
- Desert Botanical Garden – A beautiful botanical garden complete with a gift shop
- Papago Park – Hiking trails with picnic areas
- Tempe Town Lake – A large water reservoir with multiple fishing locations
- Big Surf – A water park complete with a wave pool, water slides and picnic areas
PLACES TO EAT
- Culinary Dropout – A trendy barge with a large beer selection and live music
- Postino Annex – Comfort food with happy hour drink and food specials
- Top of the Rock Restaurant – American cuisine with 360-degree views of scenery
- The Chuckbox – Tasty burgers with an expansive beer and wine selection
- Tempe Police Department non-emergency number – (480) 350-8311
- Tempe city page
- Tempe Chamber of Commerce